How much for annual insurance for a triplex in Worcester, MA

How much for annual insurance for a triplex in Worcester, MA

Real Estate Professional · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 225 posts · 74 votes

I'm paying $2,500 and I think that's a bit high. I understand that the area is a bit higher than other areas though, not sure why.

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason BottPro Member
    Insurance Agent · Nationwide · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Alex Silang Could be high, could be low.  Depends on,

    Insured value/Policy limit

    Coverage - Replacement cost or Actual cash value

    Age of building

    Tenants

    Without this info, it is like asking if my mortgage payment is high @ $2500.  Without the supporting data, no one can give you an honest answer.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.