Investor friendly insurance agent near tacoma

Investor friendly insurance agent near tacoma

Investor · Cleveland, TN · Member since 2016 · 280 posts · 187 votes

Just bought a flip house in Gig Harbor. I'm out of state and had planned to use my brother's agent (it's a jv with him), however, his agent isn't returning either of our calls. If this is their customer service when we're trying to get coverage I don't want to know what turning in a claim would be like.

Any recommendations? 

I've been searching the forums, but it's not productive on my phone.

1Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Insurance Agent · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y

Richard,

If you do not get any specific recommendations you should check Foremost Insurance's and American Modern Insurance's websites for who represents them.  That may give you some possibilities as both of those companies do a lot of rental dwellings.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Insurance Agent · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Richard,

    If you do not get any specific recommendations you should check Foremost Insurance's and American Modern Insurance's websites for who represents them.  That may give you some possibilities as both of those companies do a lot of rental dwellings.

  • Insurance Agent · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 63 posts · 27 votes
    8y

    Richard, Sad to hear this happened. If you haven't found an agent to work with please send me a PM. I'd be honored to work with you. 

  • Investor · Cleveland, TN · Member since 2016 · 280 posts · 187 votes
    8y

    Thank you both!

  • Specialist · Strongsville, OH · Member since 2016 · 303 posts · 217 votes
    8y
    Look up Jerry Hallman he’s nationally the #2 agent for Foremost and is in Tacoma
  • Investor · Cleveland, TN · Member since 2016 · 280 posts · 187 votes
    8y

    Thanks! I'll check him out if I need someone in the future. I ended up using Fraley Insurance in Gig Harbor. So far I've been happy with them. :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.