Experience with Gray Capital Syndications? Solana Apartment Info?

Experience with Gray Capital Syndications? Solana Apartment Info?

Bountiful, UT · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 10 votes

I am looking at a syndicated  investment with Gray Capital, Solana Apartments in Indianapolis, IN.    What experience have you had with Gray Capital in one of their syndications?  

If from Indianapolis, do you know of the Solana Apartments?  Any insights?

1Reply
70 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Josh C.Pro Member
    Property Manager · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Brett Merrell

    I know nothing about the deal or that syndication. But that area is a very nice area with a good tenant base and should rent quickly if priced in line and not reaching for the moon on rents.

  • Bountiful, UT · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 10 votes
    2y

    Thank you Josh

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Brett Merrell:

    I am looking at a syndicated  investment with Gray Capital, Solana Apartments in Indianapolis, IN.    What experience have you had with Gray Capital in one of their syndications?  

    If from Indianapolis, do you know of the Solana Apartments?  Any insights?


     Did you invest?

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Bountiful, UT · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 10 votes
    2y

    Yes

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    My daughter works at one of their properties. They are legit.. newer company with a younger couple heading it up 

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Amanda Crowe:

    My daughter works at one of their properties. They are legit.. newer company with a younger couple heading it up


    what is the experience of the sponsors? is this there first deal, how many other properties like this have they managed? 

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Sorry, I’m new here to learn and I’m not sure what you mean. They are acquiring many new properties and are in the early stages of their growth. They treat their employees really good

    Which I think is a green light 

  • Bountiful, UT · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 10 votes
    2y

    Thank you Amanda for your input.  I believe that finding good people you trust is a key part of findings by a good syndication partner. 

  • Rene HosmanPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2024 · 583 posts · 653 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Brett Merrell:

    Thank you Amanda for your input.  I believe that finding good people you trust is a key part of findings by a good syndication partner. 


     Completely true! I'm not sure if you heard the news but this kind of problem is exactly what we're trying to help with our upcoming launch of PassivePockets. I'm curious to know if you saw this news and what your thought are as someone who has tried to vet syndications in the past (looking for honest feedback!)

    Here's the link to the announcement with the details

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.