Other Groups/Communities like BP for Business Buying?

Other Groups/Communities like BP for Business Buying?

Cliff BennerBusiness Member
Accountant · Denver, CO · Member since 2020 · 392 posts · 183 votes

I know of some local groups that have some events I plan to start attending, but I love the online community and forums of BP and am hoping to find something similar.

Does anyone know of any or are apart of other communities they would recommend looking into?

Thanks!

Benner Stride52 Reviews
0Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2019 · 26 posts · 21 votes
1y

I was looking for the same thing! Let me know if you find anything. 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2019 · 26 posts · 21 votes
    1y

    I was looking for the same thing! Let me know if you find anything. 

    • Cliff BennerBusiness Member
      OP
      Accountant · Denver, CO · Member since 2020 · 392 posts · 183 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Berridge Thomas:

      I was looking for the same thing! Let me know if you find anything. 


       I have yet to find one, only thing I found was a local Denver group, and a paid group by Codie Sanchez that was out of my budget.

      I'd be happy to connect with you and if i see anything, i can send it your way.

      Benner Stride52 Reviews
  • Flipper/Rehabber · CA · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Me too, @Scott Trench ? Maybe Ale is interested? BP forum is 1 of the best

    • Cliff BennerBusiness Member
      OP
      Accountant · Denver, CO · Member since 2020 · 392 posts · 183 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Alan F.:

      Me too, @Scott Trench ? Maybe Ale is interested? BP forum is 1 of the best


       Yeah I love the idea of this section, because I have seen how it can change a family for the better and wish to be more of a part of it. 

      I get this has primarily been a Real Estate community, but it has evolved and I enjoy growing in the same community of like minded people. I just think it will take a while for this section to take off. 

      Benner Stride52 Reviews
  • Cliff BennerBusiness Member
    OP
    Accountant · Denver, CO · Member since 2020 · 392 posts · 183 votes
    1y

    @Berridge Thomas @Alan F. The group I just found is Contrarian Thinking, from Codie Sanchez. I have been following her for a while and knew about her group, but I found out they do have forums and meetings for members to network in. 

    Benner Stride52 Reviews
    • Flipper/Rehabber · CA · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Cliff Benner:

      @Berridge Thomas @Alan F. The group I just found is Contrarian Thinking, from Codie Sanchez. I have been following her for a while and knew about her group, but I found out they do have forums and meetings for members to network in. 


       Thanks Cliff, when I get moment to get my head above the water (small biz lol!) I'll check it out. 

      Glad the BP censors didn't yank this thread!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2019 · 26 posts · 21 votes
    1y

    Awesome! Thank you very much

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.