Real Estate Agent · Columbus & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9mo
Hey Adam, Cleveland, OH is a great market to invest in. I started investing here after moving from Florida for the growing market. I spend all day sourcing deals now.
Hi All. I'm new to BP, and looking to connect with wholesalers who can find fix and flip deals in the Cleveland area.
Thank you
I'd find a good investor agent for Cleveland. You are better off finding off-market deals that way instead of a wholesaler. Way less risk and you get to use the standard board of realtors contract which protects you.
You can do inspection, have appraisal, and financing contingency if you use hard-money.
hey Adam, welcome to BP. I work with investors sourcing off-market, undervalued properties with strong cash flow and real upside, plus handle local coordination like inspections, contractors, and property management so deals actually pencil out remotely. happy to share insights or examples if you’re looking to explore opportunities.
Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9mo
Hey Adam,
Welcome to BiggerPockets! Don't sleep on investor-friendly agents and investors themselves. They can be a great source if you're looking to identify active wholesalers in your area.
If this will be your first deal, it could be worth trying to find your first deal yourself. It’s a low-pressure way to get your feet wet, skip an assignment fee, and really learn what makes a property a good flip.
Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2019 · 111 posts · 58 votes
9mo
@Adam Hussien - I have a team in Cleveland that can assist you all along the way - sourcing, lending, rehab, property management, cash out refi..we can even assist with setting up an LLC for you
Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2014 · 214 posts · 86 votes
8mo
Hi Adam, welcome to BP. I’ve been involved in the off-market space in Cleveland for a number of years and would be happy to share a few contacts and what to watch out for if that’d be useful.