What Are Real Estate Clubs and How Can They Benefit You?
Real Estate Investment Clubs are groups that meet locally and allow investors and other professionals to network and learn. They can provide extremely useful information for both the novice and expert real estate investor. A top real estate club can provide a great forum to network, learn about reputable contractors, brokers, realtors, lawyers, accountants, and other professionals. On the other hand, there are many real estate clubs designed to sell you. They bring in “gurus” who sell either on stage or at the back of the room, and as a result, the clubs typically profit to the tune of 50% of the sale price of the product, bootcamp, or training that is pitched.
There is certainly value in the networking that may come at one of these groups, but attend knowing that the goal of the club is to sell you something. Leave your credit cards at home and you should be good.
Below our directory, you’ll find some important articles to review on the topic of real estate clubs. Be sure to scroll down and check them out!
Find Your Local Real Estate Club
Real Estate Clubs in Other Countries
National REI Groups
National REIA – “The National Real Estate Investors Association is a 501 (c) 6 trade association. We are a federation made up of local associations or investment clubs throughout the United States. We represent local investor associations, property owner associations, apartment associations, and landlord associations on a national scale.”
National REIC – “The National REIC is and Organization made up of Real Estate Investment Clubs Throughout The US that helps Real Estate Investment Clubs and Real Estate Investors Find Each Other.
All Clubs that are members of the National REIC can be found on our website and offer fantastic benefits and discounts to their members”
Articles & Discussions About Real Estate Investment Clubs
- Local Real Estate Club Meetings: 7 Reasons to Attend
- How to Find a Real Estate Investing Club – Avoiding the Bad Clubs and Succeeding With the Good Ones
- A Tale of Two real Estate Gurus: Be Careful at your Local Real Estate Club
- Getting the Most From Your Real Estate Club
- Analysis: The Real Estate Investment Club Meeting From Hell
- Investors Reject Speakers Marketing at Real Estate Club Meetings
- Real Estate Guru Pitch Fest Seminars… You Bring it Upon Yourselves.
- Growing Your Real Estate Investing Business by Networking
- Real Estate Networking: Would You Do Business With You?
- The Power of Networking
- Does Your Real Estate Club Suck? Is it Incredible? Share Your Feedback! (Discussion)
- What are the advantages of joining a Real-Estate Investment club? (Discussion)