Download Your FREE guide to evicting a tenant!
We hope you never have to evict a tenant, but know it’s always wise to prepare for the worst. Navigating the legal and financial considerations of an eviction can be tricky, even for the most experienced landlords. Lucky for you, the experts at BiggerPockets have put together a FREE Guide to Evicting Tenants so you can protect your property and investments.
1. The thrill of excitement when I finally found a deal worth pursuing.Source: plus.google.com
2. Doing my initial walk-through and realizing the property needed a lot of “updating”.Source: ebaumsworld.com
3. The only thought that went through my mind when the seller kept bragging about what a “cash cow” the property was.Source: ReactionGIFs.us
4. When I sent the seller a low-ball offer, and they accepted it.Source: plus.google.com
5. When I finally got my loan approval from the bank.Source: ebaumsworld.com
6. When I was signing closing documents at the title company, and the seller walked in the room.Source: ebaumsworld.com
7. Walking out of the title company with my agent.