Votes
John Stover
  • Annapolis, MD
Votes |
What would you do with $100,000??

John Stover
  • Annapolis, MD
Posted Aug 19 2013, 07:32

Thanks to everyone in advance for your responses.

Here is my situation:

-I have approximately $100,000 to invest in real estate and I want to get as much cash flow as possible.

-My credit score is about 650

-I currently own 5 houses. 2 houses are on the West side of Cleveland "war zones" cash flows about $500 total), 2 are in nice neighborhoods in Maryland (1 generating $500 cash flow, the other, $0) and 1 is in West Virginia $400 cash flow).

-I'm trying to figure out where to invest and how to buy. Maryland is a really good market but the house prices are HIGH in good areas. Cleveland has decent cash flow but in a "war zone". West Virginia is no good..

-Would you buy a few "war zone" houses, try to get a loan for something in Maryland that has a chance of appreciation, duplex somewhere?

Not sure what I should do. This is an extraordinary amount of money to me and I need to invest it wisely.

Please help!

Thanks,

John

MODERATOR: THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR OFFERS TO SELL PROPERTIES. ANY POST OFFERING PROPERTIES OR "HELP" WILL BE REMOVED WITHOUT NOTICE. "BECAUSE I HAVE PROPERTIES FOR SALE" IS NOT A GOOD REASON TO RECOMMEND A LOCATION OR INVESTMENT STRATEGY.

Loading replies...