Looking for HML's in Colorado

Looking for HML's in Colorado

Banker · CO · Member since 2008 · 8 posts · 0 votes

I want to be sure all my bases are covered when diving into my first investment. I was hoping someone might be able to direct me to an HML that will lend in Colorado, as I have some questions regarding repayment terms and details for any HM lending options. Thank you everyone, everything here that I've been reading is great!

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    18y

    Sent you a PM.
    Jon

  • Real Estate Lender · Member since 2008 · 642 posts · 13 votes
    18y

    What are your specific questions?

    Regards,

    Scott Miller

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.