New member in the DC area

New member in the DC area

Member since 2008 · 1 post · 0 votes

I just wanted to introduce myself -- I'm a new member in the DC area (MD right outside the beltway, near Andrews Air Force Base). My interest in real estate is that we have a house to sell (we're actually planning on living our dream, selling the house and traveling the country full-time in our Airstream travel trailer).

I've never listed a house on one of these forums before, but if anyone knows someone who is looking for a great home that has been completely renovated, has a huge yard and is twice as big on the inside as it looks from the road, I would love for you to send them our way. We have the house info posted in my "gallery" -- 6415 Springbrook Lane / Clinton, MD 20735. Thanks!

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Hey Ramona and welcome to the forum. Is your only interest in real estate selling your home? What's next?

    I'm not sure what your plans are, but please feel free to let us know if you've got any thoughts, ideas, or plans in real estate otherwise.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.