Hello From Reno/Tahoe Nevada!!

Hello From Reno/Tahoe Nevada!!

Investor · Reno, NV · Member since 2008 · 6 posts · 0 votes

New member located in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area. My wife and I have been real estate investors for about 6 years. We are currently focusing on Dallas/Fort Worth area in Texas. We like to rehab and flip as well as purchase rental properties that will cash flow with 10% down. Looking to continue building our team in the Texas marketplace and look forward to getting to know other members and how we can assist one another with our real estate goals.

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Hey and welcome to the site, Steve! Have you always focused on the Texas area or were you investing in your backyard as well?

    It is always great having folks like yourself (experienced) around to help the newer members, and I hope to see more of you. Jump on board, network, and hopefully we'll all learn something from you as well.

    All my best and welcome again, Josh

  • Investor · Bellefonte, PA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 88 votes
    18y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets Steve. I'm looking forward to hearing of your experiences in rehabbing and flipping.

    -Michael

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    18y

    Hey Josh, wow. congrats on 5000 posts!

    Steve - Welcome aboard. I too am interested to know if you invested in the Reno area. Might I ask why you chose the DFW area for investing?

    Looking forward to hearing about all your great successes!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.