West Michigan Investor

West Michigan Investor

Real Estate Investor · gr, MI · Member since 2008 · 29 posts · 0 votes

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Real Estate Agent and Investor in the west MI area. I've been rehabbing houses for a couple years now. I'm always looking for more deals, or to partner up on projects. Let me know if you ever have any leads in MI.

Thanks!

0Reply
13 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    20y

    Hey Justin. Glad you decided to join us here at BiggerPockets.com. Good luck finding deals, and I hope to see you around!

  • Member since 2008 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    20y

    Hi Justin. I'm in SW MI, too. :)

  • Real Estate Agent · Riverside, CA · Member since 2009 · 53 posts · 2 votes
    17y

    Hi Justin and Freeda,

    I have a client here in Cali. that is going to relocate to Michigan. Do either of you have a Lease w/ option to buy or have knowledge of any?

    Thanks,

    Tommy

  • Investor · Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 495 votes
    17y

    Hi Justin. I am in Kalamazoo and always looking to network with like minded investors. Welcome to BP!

  • Real Estate Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2008 · 234 posts · 53 votes
    17y

    Hi Justin,

    Welcome! I'm in SE Michigan. Actually, just north of Toledo Ohio.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Grand Blanc, MI · Member since 2008 · 885 posts · 316 votes
    17y

    Welcome from Grand Blanc! Grand Blanc is located just south of Flint.

  • Grand Haven, MI · Member since 2012 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    Hello Michiganders! I'm located in the Spring Lake area near Muskegon/Holland area. I'm a wholesaler in the area and always looking to network with other investors from the mitten! It's 85 degrees today, so in Michigan, snow tomorrow? ;)

  • Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2013 · 99 posts · 30 votes
    13y

    Hey Justin Razmus!

    I'm glad I found your thread - I would love to help with rehab projects and connect if you are in need. Let me know!

  • San Bernardino, CA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    I have a lead in Michigan. They are behind on payments and about to go into foreclosure. Interested?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.