Reo Wholesaler ( Chicago)

Reo Wholesaler ( Chicago)

Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2010 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello to all BP members, I'm a new member and from what I see so far, this is a great site for investor's.

Looking to learn alot from you guy's and also will give my advise to those that I can help.

I wholesale REO properties here in Chicago,but need your help...I'm looking for an investor friendly title company for double close deals.If anyone have any suggestions ,please reply........Thanks :cool:

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2010 · 681 posts · 241 votes
16y

We recently used Security First Title in Freeport, Illinois for a double close, and have 5 other files getting ready to close the same way with them. All of these are back to back, same day closings. They are easy to work with. They are outside Chicago, but have no problem sending a runner for the closing. The other option is to work with an real estate attorney in Chicago that is affliated with a title company.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    16y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Simuel. I hope you find the site to be a great resource!

  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    16y

    Welcome!

    I am sure there are some members from Dallas that can point you in the right direction. Have you tried networking for one at your local REIA?

  • Landlord · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    Welcome Simuel

    You should be able to find lots of support here. It seems like there are a lot of wholesalers and many that work with REOs. You might want to ask about the double close and title companies in the wholesale section.

    It seems like I have also seen some recent threads along these lines as well. If you do a search using these key words you'll probably find several threads to check out.

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2010 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    16y

    Hey,Thanks for the welcome to BP guys....

    I look forward to the interaction with you guys and also Thanks for the advice you gave....I will use each reply to my question....again Thanks. :cool:

  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    16y

    I meant to say Chicago above :-?

  • Landlord · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    I think many here are happy to give back to the community. I also enjoy learning from the experiences of others here and enjoy some of the lively debates that come up.

    Look forward to your comments and experiences along the way.

  • Centennial, CO · Member since 2009 · 758 posts · 251 votes
    16y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Some of the national companies that have been comfortable are becoming a bit less so on a local branch basis. Stephen Dorsett here on BP with Clear Title America or Fidelity might be your best bets right now.

  • Real Estate Investor · Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2010 · 681 posts · 241 votes
    16y

    We recently used Security First Title in Freeport, Illinois for a double close, and have 5 other files getting ready to close the same way with them. All of these are back to back, same day closings. They are easy to work with. They are outside Chicago, but have no problem sending a runner for the closing. The other option is to work with an real estate attorney in Chicago that is affliated with a title company.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Louisville, KY · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    Able Title in Chicago has done them as well.

    Good Luck,
    Eric

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2010 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    16y

    Hey, Thanks guys for the replies.Starting Monday,I will contact each of the leads.

    You gave me a head start in my search for a investor friendly title company....Love This Site!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.