Pay Rent Online: List of Online Rent Payment Tools
Simplify your rent collection. Instead of waiting for those checks to come in the mail or going and collecting the rent, why not use one an online rent payment tool? These rent payment sites connect you with your tenants, and typically allow payments to be transfered directly to your bank account via ACH.
As an alternative to giving your tenants access to your private banking information, these sites act as a third party in between you and your tenant. While they do charge fees for their service, many of them allow you to decide who pays for the monthly fee — you, your tenant, or both of you.
Online Rent Payment Tools
- Simplify’Em Pay Rent
Know any others? Contact us.
Do Your Tenants Pay Rent Online?
Here are some valuable discussions and articles that discuss electronic payment services as an alternative to traditional rent payment.
- Should You Collect Rent Electronically / Online?
- Forcing tenants to pay rent online (discussion)
- Anyone have their tenants using “Bill Pay” to electronically pay rent? (discussion)
- How to Organize Your Rental Property Payments To Make Your Life Easier
- 5 Strategies To Get Early And On-Time Rent Payments
Discuss Rental Property Management & Landlording on our Q&A forums.