Real Estate Investor Conferences, Seminars?

Real Estate Investor Conferences, Seminars?

Wholesaler · Newark, DE · Member since 2015 · 303 posts · 80 votes

Good Morning-

For the last year and a half, I've (unfortunately) been in "business" in real estate investing. Of course, over that times, I've lacked taking advantage of any potential networking and learning opportunities, even though I've wanted to.

I'm looking for some recommendations of real estate investing conferences, or even any sort of business conference or affiliate/social media marketing conferences, that anyone has been to and would recommend. Whether it's a one day event, or even a 1-3 day conference, I'm open to hearing them all.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I know about BPCON (obviously) - just in case anyone thinks I missed that one. :)

2Reply
46 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Diego · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 32 votes
3y

I'm following for the same advice. Next year I want to attend BPCON, VeeCon, and hopefully some other networking events.

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Diego · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 32 votes
    3y

    I'm following for the same advice. Next year I want to attend BPCON, VeeCon, and hopefully some other networking events.

  • Wholesaler · Newark, DE · Member since 2015 · 303 posts · 80 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Robert Washington:

    I'm following for the same advice. Next year I want to attend BPCON, VeeCon, and hopefully some other networking events.


     Thanks for the feedback.

    Anyone else have any potential conferences they've attended? Sound off :)

  • Vancouver, WA · Member since 2022 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    3y

    I was asking this question in a different forum too.  Adding myself to this one in case we get some responses :D

  • Robin SimonBusiness Member
    Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y

    There are lots of good conferences, important to know your niche though, as some are focused on short term rentals, some are more focused on BRRRR and some are higher-level business focused etc. Here are some recommendations as we attend and track a lot of conferences:

    Short Term Rentals

    IMN STR Forum (Austin June 2022, next one Miami January 2023)

    STR Wealth Conference (Nashville June 2022, next one Nashville March 2023)

    STR Nation Meetups (just had one in Las Vegas this past weekend)

    General SFR Investing

    IMN SFR East / West (Miami Beach May 2022, next one Scottsdale December 2022)

    BPCON 

    ThinkRealty Conferences (Just had Tampa August 2022, next Houston March 2023)

  • Vancouver, WA · Member since 2022 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Robin Simon:

    There are lots of good conferences, important to know your niche though, as some are focused on short term rentals, some are more focused on BRRRR and some are higher-level business focused etc. Here are some recommendations as we attend and track a lot of conferences:

    Short Term Rentals

    IMN STR Forum (Austin June 2022, next one Miami January 2023)

    STR Wealth Conference (Nashville June 2022, next one Nashville March 2023)

    STR Nation Meetups (just had one in Las Vegas this past weekend)

    General SFR Investing

    IMN SFR East / West (Miami Beach May 2022, next one Scottsdale December 2022)

    BPCON 

    ThinkRealty Conferences (Just had Tampa August 2022, next Houston March 2023)


    Thanks so much Robin! I just looked into the STR Wealth Conference. I'm trying to see if there are any available tickets. I'm more geared towards STRs though I'm open to any networking right now.

  • Robin SimonBusiness Member
    Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y

    STR Wealth Conference tickets I believe are becoming available in the next week or so

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2021 · 383 posts · 389 votes
    3y

    @Dustin Verley

    I would recommended Ryan Pinneda’s 3 day conferences in Las Vegas which I have personally attended and then you can join the yearly mastermind if you want

    The 3 day conference focuses on flipping, content creation, scaling your STR portfolio and running a business in general

  • Zeona McIntyrePro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Boulder, CO · Member since 2015 · 284 posts · 226 votes
    3y

    My favorite conference this year was InvestHer

    Best Ever Conference is also good I've heard. 

    There is a new MTR conference coming up in April, not being advertised yet. PM me if interested. 

  • Vancouver, WA · Member since 2022 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Robin Simon:

    STR Wealth Conference tickets I believe are becoming available in the next week or so


     Hi Robin,

    I actually emailed them because I thought they were already booked up given that the website wasn't allowing me to see pricing.  They told me they aren't technically open for sale yet but I could use the code EARLY (cap sensitive) to get them!  Hope that helps if you wanted to purchase tickets too :)

  • Vancouver, WA · Member since 2022 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kristina Kuba:

    @Dustin Verley

    I would recommended Ryan Pinneda’s 3 day conferences in Las Vegas which I have personally attended and then you can join the yearly mastermind if you want

    The 3 day conference focuses on flipping, content creation, scaling your STR portfolio and running a business in general


     I just started following Ryan Pineda on instagram. Thanks for the suggestion!

  • Vancouver, WA · Member since 2022 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Zeona McIntyre:

    My favorite conference this year was InvestHer

    Best Ever Conference is also good I've heard. 

    There is a new MTR conference coming up in April, not being advertised yet. PM me if interested. 

    Hey there lady!  I just looked up InvestHer and saw that you were a STR panel speaker!  That's amazing :D  

    I would be interesting in MTR as well.  I have a cousin that is pivoting that direction as well.
  • Zeona McIntyrePro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Boulder, CO · Member since 2015 · 284 posts · 226 votes
    3y

    I sure was! Great, lets connect on MTRs. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.