• Seattle, WA
Votes |
300 Posts... Building a network with a post a day

Michele Fischer
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Apr 14 2014, 16:53

300 posts! Not many to the veterans, a lot to newbies. I just wanted to share that I got there by consistent involvement in the forums. I started being intentional about spending time each day on BiggerPockets in mid January. It usually takes me about 15 minutes a day; I troll my favorite forum until I can make one meaningful post. Sometimes my key word alerts point me to threads, sometimes it will be a slow day. I look for threads with not many comments; if there are already 50 comments it is more time consuming to read them and I probably can’t offer anything new.

I’d like to carve out more time to explore other forums, read more articles, connect with more colleagues, and post on more podcasts and articles, but I work full time and our rentals have not exactly been running smoothly this year, for now I’m focusing on one forum post a day, a blog post about once a week, keeping up with the podcasts, and reading a real estate or business book each month.

I’m growing my network, feeling connected to other investors, helping out newer investors, and having fun.

Loading replies...