Goals, Business Plans & Entities
Account Closed
  • Midlothian, VA
Votes |
Daily Goals to Stay Motivated and On-track

Account Closed
  • Midlothian, VA
Posted Jun 29 2017, 20:43

Hey BiggerPockets! Just wanted to share my daily/weekly goals and see what kinds of goals others set for themselves.  It might be beneficial to know how everyone stays motivated and on-track.  I'm still pretty new to this whole 'Pocket' thing, and often feel like I have a lot of catching up to do.  But I'm pretty determined to get there.

Current Daily Goals:

-Watch/listen to at least one BiggerPockets Podcast (I've been averaging 4 ...what?  They're addictive! And I drive a lot)

-Read 5 chapters of a Real Estate or Business book (Up next is Set For Life)

-Analyze at least one property, then figure out at what price point it makes sense (I don't yet know much about fancy creative financing, so I'm pretty limited there)

-300 pushups (Averaging one if you count pushing myself up out of bed in the morning)

-Annoy coworkers, bosses, and innocent passersby by telling them all about my real estate goals, then gauge interest

Weekly Goals:

-Drive for Dollars 3 days a week (Honestly, I'm doing this all the time anyway since much of my work requires driving all over the state)

-Attend any Meetups that aren't during work hours (So far, this has been zero.  I work a lot)

What goals do you like to set for yourself?  

Loading replies...