Anyone who is a loan signing agent in Massachusetts?

Anyone who is a loan signing agent in Massachusetts?

New to Real Estate · Middleborough, MA · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 3 votes

Hello everyone I was just curious about becoming a notary and trying to make some extra cash on the side as a mortgage loan signing agent I do know that Massachusetts is an attorney state but I'm sure there are people out there that are successfully doing what I am think of doing any tips/advice is much appreciated.

0Reply
27 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jonathan BombaciBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Maybe try contacting some of the larger law firms and title companies and see if they need a runner to meet clients on the road or in their homes to sign documents. 

  • New to Real Estate · Middleborough, MA · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Jonathan Bombaci awesome thank you for the advice really appreciate it

  • Attorney · Attleboro, MA · Member since 2015 · 412 posts · 165 votes
    5y

    Are you thinking of moving to MA? I don;t think you can become a notary in MA without being a resident.

    As far as I know the witness closing companies require you to be a notary AND an attorney to do a closing in MA.

  • New to Real Estate · Middleborough, MA · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Douglas Snook yes I am moving to MA in July and I guess I will have to look into that thank you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.