Pennsylvania Real estate agent disclosure when buying a FSBO

Pennsylvania Real estate agent disclosure when buying a FSBO

Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Does anyone know if you have to disclose that you are a real estate agent when buying a property directly from an owner if you are a real estate agent in Pennsylvania? From everything that I have read, I cannot find anything that states that you have to disclose that you are an agent when buying a property in Pennsylvania. Currently I have been wholesaling and doing double closes. Will I still be able to do double close wholesale transactions if I become a real estate agent? 

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Williamsport, PA · Member since 2020 · 93 posts · 74 votes
    4y

    If you are a licensed real estate salesperson in PA you MUST disclose your license status when making offers. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.