ABNB SouthEast Florida, Investing in the right area ?

ABNB SouthEast Florida, Investing in the right area ?

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

Howdy real estate guru's and investors. I'm a complete newbie and would greatly appreciate the wisdom and experience and any suggestions that can point me in the right direction. 

I've been looking for 3/2 SFR in the Broward county area, east of US1 for the purpose of Airbnb. The little research I have done tells me this is a profitable investment especially if I can secure a property east of US1, near the beach. I'm conditionally approved for $600k however, I am still finding it difficult to find a good property for abnb. Does it need to have a pool? Does it needs to be east of US1 ? Can I get away with a 2/2 rather than a 3/2 ?

All in all most of the properties on abnb in those areas are 3/2 with pools and nicely renovated interior, charging $300 per night on the low end. I also noticed properties in those areas are on the older side typically from 1950-1970. Those age really matter if I can find a nicely renovated property with a pool in the ideal location ? 

And lastly, if it's not in southeast Florida, then where in the USA can I start my investment dream with what I'm approved for ? 

0Reply
22 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Parker, CO · Member since 2017 · 80 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    Victor

    have you made any progress in this area. I have rentals in MO but I’m looking at venturing out to ABNB and wanted see what you know or have learned recently

    .

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.