new to the game, Wholesale or buy?

new to the game, Wholesale or buy?

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I am new to real estate investing and I wanted to get an idea or suggestions on which direction I should go whether to focus time and energy to wholesaling or buy properties? I am in the socal area. Thanks

0Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
4y

Generally you want to get into wholesaling to build enough cash to buy 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    4y

    Generally you want to get into wholesaling to build enough cash to buy 

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2019 · 229 posts · 229 votes
    4y

    wholesale to build capital. not only that, but you'll learn how to negotiate and get deals at a lower price that you could buy for yourself. that's just how I'd do it though, it's your life, your choice!

    Good luck and welcome to the industry.

  • Flipper / Buyer · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2013 · 160 posts · 80 votes
    4y

    @Greg Banheh  Feel free to message me or if you want to jump on a call sometime let me know.  There is a lot to think about and much will depend on your financial status, credit etc etc.  I don't mind the call, I figure at some point if you start doing deals I might buy or sell you some in the market you choose.

  • Helen, GA · Member since 2015 · 96 posts · 68 votes
    4y
    We don't know your financial situation....
    People say to jump into wholesale, but wholesaling is probably the most difficult job in real estate, and you need to know your stuff...
    If you have some funds, I'd buy and learn the business and work as an agent to better learn the business.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.