Contract in Lake Charles LA | Looking for Boots On the Ground

Contract in Lake Charles LA | Looking for Boots On the Ground

Flipper/Rehabber · Washington, DC · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 1 vote

Hey Everyone , Im a virtual whole seller based in the DC,MD,VA Area and We've just received a deal in Lake Charles LA . I was hoping someone Could help me with boots on the Ground. To Help with Pictures etc. theres currently a lock box on the door . Please contact me as as soon as possible we've Just opened escrow today 6-1-22

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lake Charles, LA · Member since 2016 · 99 posts · 54 votes
    4y

    Hello Diamond. We may be able to help you out. My wife and I live in Lake Charles and are currently active in the market. We mostly buy and hold but we are currently looking for our next flip. Maybe we can find a way to help each other out. Just let me know how. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Washington, DC · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Thank you I believe I just DM you . 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Washington, DC · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Please feel free to txt or call me 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.