Building my team for Cleveland duplex investing

Building my team for Cleveland duplex investing

Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 16 votes

I am a new investor looking to build my investment team to invest in Cleveland Ohio. Looking to invest in duplexes around the area.  

7Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2022 · 30 posts · 16 votes
4y

Hey @Chris Criss! Welcome to Cleveland!

I am a loan officer with Greenly Mortgage and we work very closely with Sabrina and Shane at B2B Realty. We would love to connect with you and help you start growing your team!

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2021 · 383 posts · 361 votes
    4y

    Hey Chris, I work with investors here in Cleveland to help them find deals and get to know the market. Not sure if you're out of state or not, but if you're not familiar with the city, I am happy to give you a lay of the land as well. Look forward to connecting with you!

  • Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 67 posts · 53 votes
    4y

    Awesome Chris! Cleveland is a great market for investing. Let me know if you have any questions

  • Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    Hey Chris! Welcome to Real Estate! I am an experienced Realtor in the Cleveland, Ohio area- I'd love to connect to see how I could be of value to you. Send me a message :)

  • Patrick DruryBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH & Cleveland OH · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Chris Criss
    If you would like, I can send over a Rolodex with some good contacts to help you build your team?

  • Nicholas MischPro Member
    Investor · Broadview Hts, OH · Member since 2016 · 310 posts · 280 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Chris Criss:

    I am a new investor looking to build my investment team to invest in Cleveland Ohio. Looking to invest in duplexes around the area.  


     I have seen several good duplexes come on the market and off market ones recently in Cleveland. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Chris Criss:

    I am a new investor looking to build my investment team to invest in Cleveland Ohio. Looking to invest in duplexes around the area.  


     Welcome aboard Chris. While looking at Cleveland I think you'll get a lot of value reading The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods.

    Good luck out there.

  • Rental Property Investor · VA · Member since 2020 · 218 posts · 133 votes
    4y
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Chris Criss:

    I am a new investor looking to build my investment team to invest in Cleveland Ohio. Looking to invest in duplexes around the area.  


     Welcome aboard Chris. While looking at Cleveland I think you'll get a lot of value reading The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods.

    Good luck out there.


     @james wise mind updating the grading blog? Its 5 yrs old, or has CLE neighborhoods unchanged over 5 yrs?

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Nick Shri:
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Chris Criss:

    I am a new investor looking to build my investment team to invest in Cleveland Ohio. Looking to invest in duplexes around the area.  


     Welcome aboard Chris. While looking at Cleveland I think you'll get a lot of value reading The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods.

    Good luck out there.


     @james wise mind updating the grading blog? Its 5 yrs old, or has CLE neighborhoods unchanged over 5 yrs?


     It's been updated several times throughout the years. It's a living document.

  • Investor · Parma, OH · Member since 2016 · 101 posts · 46 votes
    4y

    Welcome aboard Chris.  I also invest in duplexes in Cleveland (I'm local) and my team and I help out-of-state investors learn the area to make informed decisions.  Feel free to reach out if you have any specific questions about the local neighborhoods or a specific property. 

  • Lender · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2022 · 30 posts · 16 votes
    4y

    Hey @Chris Criss! Welcome to Cleveland!

    I am a loan officer with Greenly Mortgage and we work very closely with Sabrina and Shane at B2B Realty. We would love to connect with you and help you start growing your team!

  • Rental Property Investor · VA · Member since 2020 · 218 posts · 133 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Chris Criss:

    I am a new investor looking to build my investment team to invest in Cleveland Ohio. Looking to invest in duplexes around the area.  


     I invested in Cleveland OH last year using a super-lazy passive strategy, TurnKey. As a noob I didn't understand the complexities, and nuances - I technically didn't buy a Turnkey, it was more of rental resale. I have a duplex in CLE, one thing I would recommend is to look up @James Wise blog - https://www.biggerpockets.com/... if you are considering Cleveland to understand the neighborhoods. I am happy to talk more, just DM me and we can either chat or if you had like I can jump on a quick call to help you out. Good luck to you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Chris Criss:

    I am a new investor looking to build my investment team to invest in Cleveland Ohio. Looking to invest in duplexes around the area.  


     Hey Chris,

    I help clients find deals in Cleveland all the time. Ohio definitely has great markets that are worth investing in. 

  • Lender · OH · Member since 2022 · 113 posts · 77 votes
    4y

    Hey, Chris!  The Cleveland area is a great area to purchase duplexes.  I actually am a lender and an investor and have a duplex of my own.  Let's connect, I would love to hear about your plans. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.