J Scott's Book

J Scott's Book

Investor · Longview, TX · Member since 2012 · 631 posts · 186 votes

Good Morning, I just finished J Scott's "The Book on Flipping Houses" I liked it and think it was a Great rounded information for getting started. I am now going back to highlight the different websites, and help tools that were mentioned. Thanks BP. I am getting started and moving forward. I finished creating the LLC, have an appointment with Banker next week and trying to put together a business plan. While all the while driving around and looking at homes. Have 2 contractors i am talking with, and 2 agents. I guess the only thing left is to jump in. Boy am I looking forward to this. Thanks again BP and all the forums and blogs, You have given me a basis. Tom K

1Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2013 · 33 posts · 2 votes
    12y
    Good luck!! Keep us posted :)
  • Real Estate Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 300 posts · 277 votes
    12y

    Sounds like you're alright! Go get em!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.