Offering Bird Dog services to local investors

Offering Bird Dog services to local investors

Investor · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 0 votes

Good day!

My name is Seldon Rios and I aspire to be a real estate investor in the Albuquerque area. To begin my journey I would like to connect with local investors and offer to bird dog leads that fit your target market.

Also I would love to meet more ABQ investors in person or at a meetup.

Thank you and I'm looking forward to connecting with all of you

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    4y

    Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Member since 2021 · 166 posts · 113 votes
    4y

    You might want to change the title of your post to get more clicks, Seldon. The phrase: "...to local investors" does not mention where "local" actually is. Better title = more interest.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.