Any property management company recommendations for Oshkosh, Wisconsin

Any property management company recommendations for Oshkosh, Wisconsin

Topsfield, MA · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 3 votes

I am looking for a couple of recommendations for the following services in Oshkosh Wisconsin. Any opinion/experience/referral is greatly appreciated.

Property Management Company (for single and multi unit residential)
Handymen (or women)
Contractors
Local Bank

Thank you

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 300 posts · 277 votes
    12y

    Hi!

    You can check out narpm.com for residential property managers.

    When going to a new city, i pay the fee to use Angies List - I seem to get more professional outfits than service magic, but that may just depend on where you are - and I only look at contractors with 5 star ratings and service awards. At that point, I pay whatever price they want because you're going to get exactly what you want.

    No personal recommendations for you, but hopefully you can use this to get started.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.