I’m looking for financial advisor who will help me achieve goals

I’m looking for financial advisor who will help me achieve goals

Ewka KaweckiPro Member
Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 2 votes

I own one investing property in IL but want to focus now on Valparaiso Indiana area since currently I’m living here. I’m looking for financial advisor to help me move forward. 

1Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Will FraserPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    Hi there, @Ewka Kawecki,

    You may be looking for a mentor more than a financial advisor.  

    Books are a FANTASTIC resource for us in our journey as they tend to crystalize decades-long learning journeys into a 10 hour read or less.

    I'd recommend Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover, David Green's Long Distance Real Estate Investing, and Robert Kiosaki's Cashflow Quadrants before you pay any professional to advise you.

  • Lender · Northwest Indiana · Member since 2021 · 55 posts · 26 votes
    3y

    @Ewka Kawecki I agree with Will Fraser. I'd add The Richest Man in Babylon to the reading list. I'll shoot you a connection request. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.