• Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Introduction to Wholesaling in the Atlanta Market

Katlynn Teague
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Dec 20 2022, 12:16

Hello everyone, my name is Katlynn Teague. I am a licensed agent at NetWorth Realty of Atlanta. If you are not familiar with NetWorth Realty, my company is a nation wide wholesale brokerage. I first started my journey with NetWorth Realty of Atlanta back in August of this year, with my end goal to own a portfolio of SFH and eventually a multi-family unit. Being a brand new agent in the August market was definitely a challenge to say the least, I am still trying to find my footing. I was able to sell my first property in October. I have taken more time to study and learn the market here in Atlanta. What I've noticed as 2022 is coming to an end is that the market is softening, from what we saw earlier this year.

As I am still new to this side of real estate, I still have a-lot of questions. What would my experienced agents and investors recommend to keep an eye out for going into 2023? What resources do you check everyday that keep you up to date on the market trends? I am using the MLS.

Thank you all so much in advance for your advice and I look forward to learning from you! 

Loading replies...