Fresno meet ups and talking real estate

Fresno meet ups and talking real estate

Rental Property Investor · Santa Maria, CA · Member since 2019 · 158 posts · 81 votes

Hello everyone,

Are there any real estate meet ups in Clovis or Fresno this month? I plan to invest in long-term rentals and would like to start networking with others in Fresno. Let me know if anyone is interested in talking real estate when I'm in Fresno.

1Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Fresno, CA · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    hey David! there is one next week on Tuesday you can find it on Meetup. 

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi everyone,

    I would like to network and buy investment properties in Fresno and Clovis. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.