Seeking connections in West Palm Beach Florida market

Seeking connections in West Palm Beach Florida market

New to Real Estate · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 10 votes

Hi all,

I would like to connect with a real estate agent/newbie-friendly investor from Florida that can give me some advice on investing in or near West Palm beach or any of the surrounding areas, 30-45 Mins to West Palm. 

I currently live in New York but I am currently exploring the options of investing in a small multifamily property. I have boots on the ground in West Palm currently who will be helping with the property. I just began my research so I don't have much knowledge on this market and would love to connect with someone who can give me guidance. Looking to build a team that can help acquire my first small multifamily! I have 20k to invest but since this will be my first multifamily I want to make sure i'm on the right path.

Thank you for reading my post and looking forward to the responses! 

0Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Keller, TX · Member since 2019 · 76 posts · 62 votes
3y

Heres on of their emails. 

Coffee with Investors
Real Estate Meetup!

It's FREE to attend and FREE of pitching! Enjoy some coffee and join our meetup that has been going for 6 years strong! This meeting is open to anyone that would like to attend.


ALSO! If you attend, we have a Book Swap! So bring a book you've read, and swap for one you haven't!

Saturday, February 11th, 2023
(1-4pm EST)


Gizzi's Coffee:
2275 S Federal Hwy
Delray Beach, FL 33483

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2022 · 24 posts · 23 votes
    3y

    Hey Jazmin!


    im based out of Fort Lauderdale but I help a few clients in the West Palm Beach area. I would love to connect and see if we’re a good fit to work together.

  • New to Real Estate · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    Hello @Dominick Galinis. Yes! That would be great! Sending you a PM

  • Real Estate Agent · South Florida · Member since 2022 · 85 posts · 42 votes
    3y

    Hey @Jazmin German, I am your guy. Help investors here all the time. Feel free to shoot me a message and we can chat!

  • New to Real Estate · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 10 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Brett Voorhees:

    Hey @Jazmin German, I am your guy. Help investors here all the time. Feel free to shoot me a message and we can chat!


     Sending you PM now!

  • Investor · Keller, TX · Member since 2019 · 76 posts · 62 votes
    3y

    Im in Coral Springs but dont invest in FL, too expensive for me. Theres a good meetup I go to at Gizzys coffee in delray every 2nd saturday of the month

  • Real Estate Agent · South Florida · Member since 2022 · 85 posts · 42 votes
    3y
    Quote from @John B.:

    Im in Coral Springs but dont invest in FL, too expensive for me. Theres a good meetup I go to at Gizzys coffee in delray every 2nd saturday of the month


     Hey John, what is this meet up called? Is there anywhere where I can get more info on it?

  • Investor · Keller, TX · Member since 2019 · 76 posts · 62 votes
    3y

    Heres on of their emails. 

    Coffee with Investors
    Real Estate Meetup!

    It's FREE to attend and FREE of pitching! Enjoy some coffee and join our meetup that has been going for 6 years strong! This meeting is open to anyone that would like to attend.


    ALSO! If you attend, we have a Book Swap! So bring a book you've read, and swap for one you haven't!

    Saturday, February 11th, 2023
    (1-4pm EST)


    Gizzi's Coffee:
    2275 S Federal Hwy
    Delray Beach, FL 33483

  • Rental Property Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 155 posts · 57 votes
    3y

    Hi Jasmin, I host a meetup in Palm beach gardens at one of my properties once a month regarding Airbnb's in the WPB market, feel free to send me a message and I can send you the info. 

  • Member since 2023 · 30 posts · 10 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Austin Drew:

    Hi Jasmin, I host a meetup in Palm beach gardens at one of my properties once a month regarding Airbnb's in the WPB market, feel free to send me a message and I can send you the info. 


     Hello Austin! 
    I also started looking at palm beach, i would like to talk with you more, I sent you PM

  • Rental Property Investor · West Palm Beach FL · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 17 votes
    3y
    Hi Jazmin,

    I'm also from NY, moved to South Florida about 2 years ago.  Bought my first property in white plains NY about 10 years ago.  I've been an Airbnb superhost for quite some time now.  Looking now to scale and network here in Florida.  I'm currently in West Palm.  Lmk if you'd like to connect.  

    Best regards,

    -Andre'

    Quote from @Jazmin German:

    Hi all,

    I would like to connect with a real estate agent/newbie-friendly investor from Florida that can give me some advice on investing in or near West Palm beach or any of the surrounding areas, 30-45 Mins to West Palm. 

    I currently live in New York but I am currently exploring the options of investing in a small multifamily property. I have boots on the ground in West Palm currently who will be helping with the property. I just began my research so I don't have much knowledge on this market and would love to connect with someone who can give me guidance. Looking to build a team that can help acquire my first small multifamily! I have 20k to invest but since this will be my first multifamily I want to make sure i'm on the right path.

    Thank you for reading my post and looking forward to the responses! 

  • Investor · OH · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Hi Jazmin, I am both an investor and realtor in Palm Beach County. Would love to connect 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.