Tax deed investing due diligence check list,

Tax deed investing due diligence check list,

Member since 2017 · 125 posts · 37 votes

Hello everyone I have been doing my due diligence and researching I'm interested tax deeds. I pretty much got the logistics of it but not all the way. It's like putting a puzzle together when you doing it on your own. Everybody on YouTube got their own way and they don't tell you everything. It's going to check this to help guide me like a one two three four step checklist I can't find that. And I know they don't want to give it up on YouTube unless you pay $5,000 for a class.

0Reply
25 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    There is no secret sauce to tax deeds or tax liens. 

    Before buying a course for $5,000 from someone, I would try to verify whether or not the seller has deeds / liens / properties.
    For $5,000, I would rather put that money towards a deed.

  • Member since 2017 · 125 posts · 37 votes
    3y

    @Basit Siddiqi

    Of course not. I study. But a checklist is good because you don't have to reinvent the wheel.

  • Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Is there a checklist, or are you looking for one? I started my own checklist... I'll add to it after consulting with a RE attorney.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.