How do I write a seller finance offer to an Economic Development Authority?

How do I write a seller finance offer to an Economic Development Authority?

Flipper/Rehabber · Clarkfield, MN · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote

I am considering purchasing a 4 plex in southwest MN from our local EDA. Does anyone have any experience with writing an offer for the EDA to seller finance an apartment building? Would this be any different than any other seller finance deal (since it is a government organization?) I would have a down payment and have the EDA carry the loan for the remainder.

Thanks for the help

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Troy Bruflat:

    I am considering purchasing a 4 plex in southwest MN from our local EDA. Does anyone have any experience with writing an offer for the EDA to seller finance an apartment building? Would this be any different than any other seller finance deal (since it is a government organization?) I would have a down payment and have the EDA carry the loan for the remainder.

    Thanks for the help


     Have you asked them if they would carry the loan? 

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.