Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 2 votes
I just closed on a condo in Uptown and am looking for recommendations for someone that can repair the existing hardwood floors.
In the majority of the unit the floors are in great shape, but there are couple different areas with some soft/damaged spots that need to go. Ideally I’d like to salvage the good parts and just patch what needs to be ripped out and refinish the whole unit to match.
Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
2y
Hey @Morgan Basham - What type of damage do you mean by soft spots? Like the floor flexs when you step on it or it's gashed with scatches?
We have several Chicago hardwood flooring subcontractors that may be able to help. I can send you a message outside of the forums to provide contact info.