Seeking networking opportunities with other like minded investors.

Seeking networking opportunities with other like minded investors.

Member since 2023 · 1 post · 4 votes

Hi BiggerPockets community,


I live in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area, and I am a beginner real estate investor wanting to join local real estate networking or educational events. I desire to learn from the well-seasoned and knowledgably professionals in the area, as I gain the confidence to close on my own real estate deals. That being said, if you are not based in North Carolina and would like to connect, I will gladly connect with you!  

4Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2019 · 303 posts · 288 votes
2y

Hey Christopher, I'm Benjamin! I'm a local agent here in Raleigh :)

I'm working toward my first house hack in the next 6months here in the area. What investment strategies are you interested in? Feel free to connect!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Atlanta GA · Member since 2015 · 615 posts · 225 votes
    2y

    @Christopher Reid

    you cant go wrong networking in this industry.  almost all the doors that have been opened for me in real estate have come as a result of meeting the right people.  you are 100% on track!

  • Real Estate Agent · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2019 · 303 posts · 288 votes
    2y

    Hey Christopher, I'm Benjamin! I'm a local agent here in Raleigh :)

    I'm working toward my first house hack in the next 6months here in the area. What investment strategies are you interested in? Feel free to connect!

  • Realtor · Raleigh-Durham, NC · Member since 2018 · 324 posts · 218 votes
    2y

    Hi @Christopher Reid welcome! Send me a PM and I can forward you some meetups in the area. I'd also be happy to chat as well!

  • Cory J ThorntonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2021 · 240 posts · 281 votes
    2y

    @Christopher Reid - The best thing to do is put yourself in rooms full of people who invest in real estate. There is a Bigger Pockets meet up this Wednesday evening at Carolina Ale House in Raleigh. Thursday night at NC State there is a Triangle Real Estate Investor Association meeting. Both of these are fantastic places to network. If you are really looking to get connected, I would highly recommend joining TREIA. They have 15+ in person education and networking opportunities every month. TREIA ... If you end up attending any of this week's events, shoot me a text. It would be great to connect in person! 

    Welcome to the wonderful, and sometimes insigne world of real estate investing and best of luck on your learning and investing journey!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.