What phone number do you use for your marketing?

What phone number do you use for your marketing?

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes

I'm making flyers and signs and I don't want to use my personal cell phone number. I have a google number but I wasn't sure if there is a better option. Any advice is appreciated.

0Reply
33 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Preston DeanBusiness Member
    Realtor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2021 · 779 posts · 368 votes
    2y

    Hi Tracy

    I use my personal cell phone and don't have any issues. I have found that using a google number or google voice creates a 2-3 second delay and is very frustrating as you start to talk over one another. 

    Maybe don't advertise that the number you use is your personal number

    What's your thought on not wanting to use the personal number?

    United Real Estate DFW Properties 565 Reviews
  • Investor · FL · Member since 2022 · 47 posts · 31 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Tracy Hewitt:

    I'm making flyers and signs and I don't want to use my personal cell phone number. I have a google number but I wasn't sure if there is a better option. Any advice is appreciated.


    Google voice is nice and will get the job done. When developing your business credit through your business LLC a business phone and number will make you more credible to be approved

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.