STR Sevierville, TN

STR Sevierville, TN

Member since 2020 路 3 posts 路 1 vote

Hello! 

I am looking to purchase an rv lot for short term rental in Sevier County. Can anyone tell me what licenses I need and what taxes I'll need to pay? I'll be listing it on AirBnb so I know they will pay some taxes. 

I have researched and made of list of everything I think I'll need but wanted to chat with others that currently have an STR in Sevier County.

I'll eventually talk to a CPA & lawyer but not at this time. 馃槤

Thanks for any advice you can provide!

Alicia 

1Reply
60 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nate MeekerBusiness Member
    Real Estate CPA | California 路 Member since 2020 路 544 posts 路 251 votes
    2y

    @Alicia Howard I know you mentioned that you eventually plan to talk to a CPA and a lawyer, but I highly recommend doing so sooner rather than later. There are so many nuances based on each individual's situation.

    The CPA Realtor 569 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.