Seeking Recommendations for Lenders in North Carolina

Seeking Recommendations for Lenders in North Carolina

Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Hello BP Community,

My name is Karl, and I’m an architect and real estate investor based in Europe. I’m looking to pivot my focus to the North Carolina market and would appreciate your insights.

I’m specifically in search of lenders who offer refinance loans tailored for non-U.S. citizens, ideally with shorter seasoning requirements. My strategy involves purchasing and renovating properties with cash, and I aim to recoup approximately 75% of the loan-to-value ratio.

If you have any recommendations for lenders or resources, I would be grateful for your guidance.

Thank you!

Karl

2Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Noah WrightBusiness Member
    USA, Nationwide · Member since 2024 · 169 posts · 86 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Karl Johan Nyqvist:

    Hello BP Community,

    My name is Karl, and I’m an architect and real estate investor based in Europe. I’m looking to pivot my focus to the North Carolina market and would appreciate your insights.

    I’m specifically in search of lenders who offer refinance loans tailored for non-U.S. citizens…


    Hi Karl,

    Welcome to the North Carolina market! As a mortgage broker specializing in non-QM loans, I’ve worked extensively with foreign nationals like yourself who are looking to invest in U.S. real estate. I can definitely help you find refinance solutions that fit your strategy, including options with shorter seasoning periods and up to 75% LTV cash-out refinances.

    I have relationships with dozens of private lenders who cater specifically to foreign investors, all of which offer flexible terms that could align with your goals. Working with a broker like me allows you to navigate these options efficiently and ensure you get the best possible deal tailored to your situation.

    If you're interested, feel free to reach out, and I’d be happy to discuss your project in more detail and guide you through the process.

    Looking forward to helping you succeed in the U.S. market!

    Best regards, 
  • Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    Thanks Noah,

    I will reach out to you.

    Best Regards,

    Karl

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.