Ready to work and build towards my first investment.

Ready to work and build towards my first investment.

Contractor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2025 · 17 posts · 17 votes

Hi everyone, I’m Jacob Guereca from Milwaukee, WI. For the past 11 years I’ve worked in nearly every trade—HVAC, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, flooring, painting, drywall, epoxy, roofing, concrete, masonry, and landscaping. I’ve done this with a single goal in mind: to one day buy and renovate properties of my own.

I’m not ready to buy just yet, but I know that time is coming. In the meantime I’m here to learn as much as I can and connect with like-minded investors.

What I do bring to the table right now is the ability to complete or manage full remodels efficiently. I have the crew, the tools, and the drive to tackle anything it takes to get a project done right and on schedule.

BiggerPockets has already been an incredible source of inspiration, and I’m excited to keep learning and to contribute by sharing real-world construction insight whenever I can.

Looking forward to networking with all of you and building the foundation for my first investment property.

—Jacob Guereca

Legacy Construction Pros LLC

2Reply
71 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Parsippany, NJ · Member since 2013 · 186 posts · 71 votes
    1y

    May I ask why you feel this isn't the time and what you are waiting for? I went through the same thing for a few years and I finally jumped in head first!  I had issue after issue with my property, yet most were due to contractors, and you wont have that problem.

    It's scary I'll admit, yet how rewarding it was while I was in the midst and more so, when it sold!  If I can help in any way, feel free to reach out.

    • Contractor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2025 · 17 posts · 17 votes
      1y

      @Cheryl Schuck Thank you for sharing your experience Cheryl, it's great to know I'm not alone and that these things are all part of the process. 

      I just feel I should get my savings up and my business a bit more established/organized before I focus on my on rehab. That way I can still take care of my wonderful customers simultaneously, 

  • Charles ClarkBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2020 · 306 posts · 209 votes
    1y

    @Jacob Guereca

    Welcome, Jacob! With your skill set and experience, you’ll be a huge asset in this space. Excited to see you step into investing—you’re already way ahead with the construction background.

    Raise the Standard RE LLC55 Reviews
    View Page
    • Contractor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2025 · 17 posts · 17 votes
      1y

      @Charles Clark Thank you Charles :) Knowledge is the key to it all!  🙏💯

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.