Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Elizabeth Brown
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Newbie Bird Dog looking for Mentor in Houston, Tx!

Elizabeth Brown
  • Houston, TX
Posted May 5 2014, 14:20

Good Afternoon All,

My name is Elizabeth (Lizz is fine as well) and I am taking the step into real estate by wanting to become a bird dog for an experienced real estate investor in the Houston, Tx area. I decided to do so because I have read 4 RE books and watched and read plenty of RE articles, blogs, and forums (BP of course) to learn as much as I can but am ready to get real world experience to not get stuck in the realm of just reading and not doing. I currently reside in the Jersey Village area but am willing to commute to different parts of Houston metro area! I am hoping that this experience will be more of a mentorship and of course great lead generation for the investor! I really want to be included in more than just bird dogging as I would like to gain knowledge of rehabbing, financing, wholesaling, landlording and creative real estate investing. I have registered to attend two real estate workshops in Houston this month to be able to meet and network with more real estate investors. I guess you could say I am reaching out on BP to get a head start! Thanks in advance!

Loading replies...