Owner trying to retire Am I bitting off too much

Owner trying to retire Am I bitting off too much

Member since 2008 · 5 posts · 2 votes

I have a owner who want to sell everything and move away to Fl. he has a lot commerical property and is willing to do what is need to make the deal happen. Can anyone help me structure these deal or is it too much for a newbee

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    19y

    Pretty tough to offer any advice without any details. Can you describe the properties, prices, terms, expected rent, etc.?

    Jon

  • Member since 2008 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    19y

    I have appraisal on most of the properties and some income info if you wish just PM direct and i will sent it to you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.