Votes
Fred Topel
  • Warrington, PA
Votes |
Second Phone Line

Fred Topel
  • Warrington, PA
Posted Jul 5 2014, 14:10

Hi BiggerPockets Community - thank you for being such an excellent resource! I have a question about a second phone line.  The options are varied and there are pros and cons for each solution. I've come to the conclusion that Line2 is best, but I really wanted to hear from others with experience. The following is a result of my analysis:

1. Google Voice - changed since Google Hangout began and now it isn't just for  a second phone line but a lot of features that are not necessary

2. Grasshopper - read some good things about this service, but not any from BiggerPockets members

3.  One Suite for Business - has great features but more features than the second phone line and may be too much for a business that does not need multiple phone lines

4. Line2 - just as the name suggests, this is for those businesses that just want to add a second phone line.... And it is cloud based so you don't need a new dedicated phone for using it... And it can be used by one cell phone at a time so more than one cell phone can access it.  It also has voice mail by email as an option and auto attendant

5. RingCentral - read about it by others at BiggerPockets but seems like a lot more than a second phone line

So I'm leaning toward Line2 but wanted to see if anyone has a great experience with it or with other options.  Thank you very much in advance! Thank you BiggerPockets Community!

Loading replies...