Palm Beach County and Martin County Investors

Palm Beach County and Martin County Investors

Rental Property Investor · Stuart, FL · Member since 2014 · 280 posts · 68 votes

Hello BP,

I was wondering if there was anyone on here that's investing in Palm Beach County or Martin County, FL? I'm new to the area (and investing), and was wondering if there are any good monthly investors meetings to go to? I will be going to the West Palm Beach REIA this coming Thursday, but beyond that I would like to get a little more active in the community.

Thanks for the help!

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    12y

    I won't be there this week, but like most REIA's they're more geared toward wholesaling and rehabbing. There are a few buy and hold guys, but not many.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    im the number 1 real estate flipper in palm beach county.

    feel free to email me

    [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.