• Hiawassee, GA
Votes |
New Investor In North Georgia!

Tom Valichka
  • Contractor
  • Hiawassee, GA
Posted Aug 5 2014, 15:48

Hello BP!

My name is Tom and I am currently living in North Georgia and working as a Geotechnical Engineer. I am originally from New Jersey and plan to go back within the next few years unless I find myself doing business down here. I have one semester left of college before I enter the real world. I will have a bachelors degree in human communication. I have been reading and educating myself with many books like "Rich Dad Poor Dad", "Think and Grow Rich", "Financial IQ", and "The UBG" from Bigger Pockets. I have also listened to most of the Bigger Pockets podcasts as well. The stock market is also an interest of mine (but not as much as real estate investing). As I am still young I want to start planning for long term wealth. I wanted to write this post because I will be attending a REIA meeting in Carterville, GA on August 14th from 7-9pm. I am interested to find out if anyone else will be attending this same meeting? If so let me know. I guess you could say my next step is to find REI's in this area to connect with. Also I am having trouble clicking on the link to upload my profile photo. It just won't let me click on it for whatever reason. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Loading replies...