Tear Downs

3 Replies

I am wondering if anyone has targeting tear downs specifically. Ex. buy an off-market property in a upcoming area and resell to an Intown Builder for the valuable lot. The area would have to be hot and I think you could become branded in the niche of supplying buildable lots to Builders who don't have time to search for land. 

If anyone has done this what criteria would one search for on Listsource to find these teardowns? Thanks in advance.

We've purchased several tear-downs where we could build new construction on the lots.  Finding these types of deals is tough, especially in places like Atlanta (since you're near there) where there's a lot of competition for infill lots.  In other areas, the numbers don't support tear-downs.

But, if you are good at finding these deals where the numbers work, it's a good business these days in a lot of areas.

This post has been removed.

Thanks for the responses!  I did some driving for dollars today and will start a letter campaign and keep you posted.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here