• Hiawassee, GA
Votes |
Need Some Advise..

Tom Valichka
  • Contractor
  • Hiawassee, GA
Posted Nov 20 2014, 18:39

Hello Bp,

As my college graduation is coming up in a few weeks, I have dedicated the last 3 months to researching and trying to find someone in real estate investing to take me under their wing, or at least set me in the right direction.  I have met with two licensed agents, a spec builder, and a land developer.  None of them really have an opening except the agents....  Plus, all of them invest minimally on their own, they use their "jobs" as income.  So I'm at a dead end with trying to find investors like wholesalers, flippers, etc.  However, the two RE agents I met with did say that they would get me my license, and they would let me come on with their company to help them out.  Basically it seems like they are recruiting me to work under them and take the deals they may not have time for. What do you guys think? Is this a good way to learn the business and to start building capital? Then through networking hopefully find a wholesaler, flipper to learn from? Or should I just wait until I find the right people to learn from and do everything unlicensed with just straight up investors?

I'm open to all options. Haven't made my mind up yet. Shoot me straight.

Thanks BP,

Tom V.

Loading replies...