Bandit Signs In Nashville - Do they enforce codes and fine?

10 Replies

Has anybody here been putting bandit signs out around Nashville TN?  Do they enforce their codes and track you down when they find your signs?

Yes they either call you to tell you they will fine you, or they collect your signs and wait for you to pull a permit. Sometimes it takes awhile for them to catch up to you. If I put them out now, I put them out Friday afternoon and pick them up Sunday late afternoon. 

I used then in a previous business of mine and noticed it was more hassle then it was worth. They are not cost effective at all. Most of the times  if they were  at busy intersections they would be taken down before the day was over. Then you have to deal with them calling and yelling at you for putting them up. Over all I do not recommend them. 

OK  Thanks for your input!

It does seem like a big time-sucker!

Put an ad on Craigslist for someone to hang.  You will get 10 call in one day.  I have paid $1 a sign.

@Martin Stevens 

Could you clarify a bit please? It looks like a typo there.

Are you saying to put an a on craigslist asking for someone to put up signs for you? 

You've found people to do this for you for $1.00 a sign? 

Thanks! 

yes.  Minimum of 50 a weekend

Martin,

what do you put in the add on craigslist?

I agree with Micah in my experience they get taken down way to fast here to be worth it. It used to be that I could put them up in some of the rougher parts of Nashville and they would stay up but not anymore.

Local real estate company needs one person with reliable transportation (preferably a

truck or SUV) and own tools to place 18x24 signs at designated intersections throughout

the city. You will be an independent contractor, paid daily once placement is verified,

and receive $100 for proper placement of all signs(100 signs per route). Multiple routes

are available. This job is on a part-time basis, 2-4 days per month. Additional bonuses

available for reaching placement milestones!

Contact us back Today to start making money TODAY!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you