Rental Property Investor · Lebanon, TN · Member since 2011 · 29 posts · 17 votes
11y
Yes they either call you to tell you they will fine you, or they collect your signs and wait for you to pull a permit. Sometimes it takes awhile for them to catch up to you. If I put them out now, I put them out Friday afternoon and pick them up Sunday late afternoon.
Rental Property Investor · Lebanon, TN · Member since 2011 · 29 posts · 17 votes
11y
Yes they either call you to tell you they will fine you, or they collect your signs and wait for you to pull a permit. Sometimes it takes awhile for them to catch up to you. If I put them out now, I put them out Friday afternoon and pick them up Sunday late afternoon.
Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 407 posts · 180 votes
11y
I used then in a previous business of mine and noticed it was more hassle then it was worth. They are not cost effective at all. Most of the times if they were at busy intersections they would be taken down before the day was over. Then you have to deal with them calling and yelling at you for putting them up. Over all I do not recommend them.
Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2009 · 483 posts · 228 votes
11y
I agree with Micah in my experience they get taken down way to fast here to be worth it. It used to be that I could put them up in some of the rougher parts of Nashville and they would stay up but not anymore.
Flipper/Rehabber · Nashville, TN · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 24 votes
6y
Bandit signs are trash, they look like trash, and give this industry a sketch image. Everyone knows the numbers are Google numbers and can't be traced. Many places now won't even give you a permit for them unless you're licensed realtor or commercial. Do business legitimately. You see Papa John's or Great Clips sneaking around with signs trying not to get caught? Lol it's ridiculous. If you really want a bandit sign, pony up and buy a billboard.