Geoff Biddle
  • Holland, PA
Votes |
New in bucks county pa looking to get my feet wet

Geoff Biddle
  • Holland, PA
Posted Feb 18 2015, 16:31

Hello everyone,

I'm new and looking to start investing. My long term goal is to use real estate investing to build a secure future for myself and my family. I currently work and go to school part time, but I do have plenty of time left over to devote to real estate. I've been creeping around BP for a year or so now and found an abundance of helpful information, and I would like thank BP members for providing it. I'm currently reading J Scott's book on flipping houses and listening to as many BP podcasts as I can. I plan on starting to attend local DIG meetings and I would like to build relationships with local investors.

I'm not really sure where to start out. Should I wholesale? Should I work with/learn from a more experienced investor? I have nearly no capital or experience with investing, What I do have is time and motivation. I am willing to work with/help more experienced investors in exchange for the experience and knowledge I would gain as a result. I'm not very familiar with the local market and what type of investing best suits my area.

I would appreciate any advice BP members can offer, especially local investors.

Thanks

Loading replies...