Newbie with a Cash Buyers List and Leads. HELP!

4 Replies

Hello BP & Nashville, TN

My name Aaron and I am newbie looking to start a RE career here in the middle Tennessee area. So I have been listening to guru's for some time ( im embarrassed to say how long). I have also joined the local investers group and that has been a big help, but after reading more of your guys responses on here I am going to start the the Guide.

This may be premature but I have obtained a cash buyers list and I am ready to put it to use. I get weekly leads from realtors my problem is trying to put the deal together.

I am looking forward to learning as much as possible and looking to construct and close a deal by mid-year.

Thank you guys for your time and I hope to connect with you guys soon.

Thanks Aaron Q

Aaron,

Where did you get your cash buyers list? I'm working on that one now because I have two properties that I'm trying to sell.

@Matthew Berry  

A cash buyers list is relatively easy to build. You should build one generically over networking at your local REI meetings. If you have a deal then it should be easy to find a buyer. Post on craigslist and zillow and shop it around on the marketplace here and at your local investor meetings.

@Micah Copeland

Is spot on, buyers list is the easy part. Work on getting great deals and you'll never need to worry about a buyers list. 

Attending a local REIA last night and got some great ideas. My difficulty with trolling the internet is that there are a ton of wholesalers, but those turn-key investors are hard to come by.

Thanks for your involvement in this thread.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here