FB seminar complete...now what

FB seminar complete...now what

Real Estate Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 3 votes

I recently attended the FB 3 day seminar in the Philadelphia area. Very informative. But not enough for me to come off $34K for their Mastery program. The good thing is the seminar has sparked my desire to get moving in RE investing.

So now what's next?

I read a post that this is a good resource. But like any good tool, you still need to know where to begin. Any guidance for a neophyte?

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Granby, MA · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 15 votes
11y

I would say educate yourself in the particular niche that you want to get started in. Ask a lot of questions. This site seems to be a crazy good resource. Read as much as you can and listen to as many podcasts as you can. Become an REI encyclopedia so when the time comes you know exactly what to do. Get in touch with local people doing the same thing. Good luck.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Granby, MA · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 15 votes
    11y

    I would say educate yourself in the particular niche that you want to get started in. Ask a lot of questions. This site seems to be a crazy good resource. Read as much as you can and listen to as many podcasts as you can. Become an REI encyclopedia so when the time comes you know exactly what to do. Get in touch with local people doing the same thing. Good luck.

  • Investor · Jasper GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Congratulations on not wasting $35K.

    Hang out here and get an education.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Paterson, NJ · Member since 2013 · 78 posts · 42 votes
    11y

    I was going to invest the 35k into FB at one point but decided to use that as a down payment instead. I personally think I made the right decision but they would argue that they could have made me more money by now. I'm a person that learns by doing, so I did exactly that. 

    Read more about it here.

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/223/topics/173759-how-i-use-creative-financing-to-get-my-first-6-units …

  • Real Estate Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Thanks all for the feedback.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.