New Career As An RE Investor

3 Replies

Hello All,

I'm just starting out on my new career as an RE investor. I'm currently reading the Ultimate Beginner's Guide to RE Investing here on Bigger Pockets which this is an awesome website very very helpful & informative. While doing so I'm currently doing research on which market to invest in. I've been looking @ the Phoenix area. I found 2 sites for that are that could look like a good start bloodhoundrealty.com & therealestateinvestorsacademy.com. Has anyone heard of these sites & have any recommedations? As somewhat of a skeptic with all the scammers out there trying to squeeze every hard earned penny out of you. I'm a green sheep for now in the RE world & not trying to get taken in by the wolves lol. Any advice would be helpful. Thx

Welcome hendrick!

As you can tell i am also new, but looking to start investing in to real estate soon. Of couse we both have a lot to learn and mistakes to be made but this website already has motivated me enough to continue my path in real eatate.

In reagards to your question i do not know much about your area. I do have a friend or two that i work with that i can talk to tommorow who is from there. Also have you tried using trulia? I find it to be a good website to get an idea of what is currently on the market and what the average price is in the area. You can also check out zillow and realtor.com. If this is not what you are looking for i am sure soon someone will be able to assist more. Good luck!

@Hendrick B.

Welcome to Bigger Pockets community. Be sure to check out “Learn” for all kinds of useful resources and free how to guides.

Welcome welcome! Definitely check out the FilePlace and download some of the calculators. Start playing with numbers on some local houses to analyze what type of deals you are seeing. It has helped me a lot just to play with the variables.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.